If you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud.
Under this situation, here are 5 solutions for you:
1. Call the customer service number on the back of your credit or debit card and let them know you are authorizing the payment. Once they put an authorization through, you're able to process your payment once more on our website and the order will be accepted.
2. Please switch to your other credit/debit card.
3. If you have a Paypal account, please try to pay by PayPal.
4. If you do not have a Paypal account, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button.
- Step 2: Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment
(for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal).
- Step 3: Then you can complete your order with your credit card by checking out.
5. Pay by 2 payments
If you cannot pay due to your card limit, you can choose to pay by 2 payments separately.
The following are 2 links.
After you pay these 2 links, we will arrange the shipment.
If you need any support, please feel free to contact us!
Phone: (424) 645 5125 (9AM-6PM, PST)