3 Things You Should Do When The Scooter Arrives
1. Sign for it
Please personally sign for the package.
If the package shows delivery, but you did not receive your package, please first ask if your neighbors sign for you.
If not, please call FedEx/UPS to verify the situation and report to the Varla support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will check with FedEx/UPS as soon as possible.
2. Unboxing & Check the items
Please check all items of the package. If any item is missing, please email email@example.com.
Notice! Accessories and selected gifts will be shipped separately. After we ship out, you will receive an email about the tracking number, please wait patiently.
3. Assembly & Ride
If you have any questions about assembly and riding, please take photos or videos and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will assist you to solve them soon!
The following video is for your reference (Subscribe to get the latest news)
Varla Eagle One unboxing and assembly introduction
P-setting instruction for Varla Eagle One
- Power on your scooter.
- Hold the Mode and Power buttons (3seconds) to access the P-setting menu.
- Press the Power button to toggle through P-settings.
- Press the Power button to adjust the value.
- After adjustment, short press the Power button to switch to the next feature and save the previous feature value.
- To save settings, allow the LCD display to timeout (8 seconds) or long press Mode and Power buttons to exit the menu.
Commonly Setting Menu
|P1||LCD brightness||1: low
|P2||Speedometer units||0: kph
|P8||Power level||1: slowest
Default: 100 km/h
|P9||Start mode||0: zero start
1: kick to start
|P16||Lifetime odometer reset||Long-press Mode button to reset to 0|
|P17||Cruise control||0: off
How to install the seat?
How to install the front light?
How to install the deck hook?
Other tech tips
How to replace an electric scooter tire or inner tube?
How to replace the motor?
How to replace the brake pads?
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Questions? Feel free to contact me!
We are always happy to help!