Like most people, getting to work and back each day is a large part of our lives and can take up a chunk of time too. So many things can affect your daily travels – the weather, construction, or crashes will all make a commute frustrating. Your daily commute to work or school can be tedious and, most of the time, stressful. What if something could make your commute more enjoyable? Maybe you can get to your destination even faster. That’s where Varla electric scooters come in to save the day! Get to work faster and enjoy your commute. Think about the time you are wasting on your daily commute. It’s no surprise drivers are more stressed driving to work and back. You could be spending all that precious time pursuing your hobbies, spending extra time with your loved ones, or catching up on much-needed sleep. Don’t let your daily commute feel like a chore!
Why is Commuting so Stressful?Commuting is one of life’s least enjoyable things to do each day, and the average American will spend roughly 26 minutes per day on their commute. Some cities are worse than others. For instance, New York commuters spend 36 minutes commuting, and some commuters spend 90 minutes on the road. Commuting times are consistently increasing in the U.S., and the problem of congestion continues to rise. There are also high psychological costs to commuting, and the major cause is stress! Commuters also experience social isolation, frustration, boredom, and anger because of traffic and delays. The ride to work has also been associated with increased blood pressure, a lower frustration tolerance, and hostility. You can also be in a lousy mood arriving at work or home. This is a recipe for depression and anxiety. Don’t let your daily commute stress you out when there is an alternative to get you to work or school each day.
Change Your Commute with Varla Electric ScootersThere is another way to reduce your stress on your commute – a Varla electric scooter! There is nothing better than coasting on a popular electric scooter and zooming through traffic, breathing in the crisp morning air. Here’s how your Varla electric scooter can help to reduce the stress of the morning commute:
- Save time: Spend more time at home because you get to skip the traffic! Varla electric scooters have long-range and can travel more than 40 miles before needing a charge. You can also reach speeds of 35 mph, so you get to where you need to be faster.
- Fun: Let’s face it – riding an electric scooter is exciting. It makes you feel free, and you can ride on most terrain. If you feel like an adventure, take your Varla Eagle One on an offroad excursion.
- Routine: One thing you can do on a whim is switching up your routine to reduce your commute stress. It is refreshing finding new roads to travel on and discover neighborhoods you never have the time to travel through.
- Time: Now you have time to stop for that morning bagel and coffee in the morning because you know you will be zipping through traffic and won’t be late for an important meeting. Sleep in a little longer and make time with your loved ones because you aren’t sitting in traffic for hours each day.
- Parking: Do you spend 10 minutes each morning looking for a place to park in the city? Searching for a place to park your car is unnecessary stress that you shouldn’t have to deal with. Parking is not something you need to worry about with an adult electric scooter. You can park it anywhere or fold it up and take it with you. It’s as easy as 1,2,3.
- Trends: Manufacturers compete with each other, so new and innovative electric scooters are available to make you stand out. Let’s not forget the cool accessories that you can purchase to go along with your new look. Take a look at the Varla electric scooter seat. If you get tired, rest your legs and take a seat.
- Safety: Never worry about when your next fender bender can occur. Adult electric scooters are safe when you take the necessary precautions.